I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE
1. ELIGIBILITY: Entry open to all at http://www.youtube.com/group/BicycleAdCompetition
2. A Contest entry shall consist of an Original Video Submission. An Original Video Submission is an original expression, in audio-visual form, made by the entrant of the entrant’s ideas, language, content, images, text, graphics, animation, music and/or other materials, which illustrates why folks should get out there cycling. The Original Video Submission must be (i) in digital format that meets the requirements for upload on YouTube, (ii) no longer than 120 seconds in length, and (iii) constitute original work and the sole and exclusive property of the entrant over and to which the entrant has all exclusive rights. Entries must be submitted in English and may not use any commercial copyrighted music or images. If anyone other than the entrant appears in the Original Video Submission, the entrant must know the names and addresses of all identifiable persons and must have written permission from those persons to submit the Original Video Submission to Contest Entities.
3. TO ENTER NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
4. CONDITIONS ON ENTRY. By submitting an entry, you grant permission, without limitation, for your Original Video Submission to be displayed online as part of the Quickrelease.tv Contest. Further, by entering you warrant and represent that your Original Video Submission is your own original work created by you, is true and verifiable, has not been previously published, has not won a previous prize or award, that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your entry materials and Original Video Submission (including, without limitation, the rights to any persons appearing in the Original Video Submission or any photographs, music or video clips included in the Original Video Submission) and that your Original Video Submission does not violate any law, regulation or any right of any third-party, including but not limited to rights of copyright, publicity and privacy. Submitting an Original Video Submission that is copyrighted by another individual will make you responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against you.
Original Video Submissions must be configured on YouTube so they can be embedded on third party websites.
Entrants retain the copyright to their Original Video Submission. No use will be made of the Original Video Submission other than embedding it on Quickrelease.tv and other sites.
Entries, including the Original Video Submission, may not defame or invade the rights of publicity or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon a person’s personal or proprietary rights. Original Video Submissions that are deemed by the judges in their sole discretion to be immoral, obscene, profane or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which, in the Sponsor’s reasonable opinion, endangers the safety or well being of any person or in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Other than for winner notification, neither Sponsor, nor anyone acting on its behalf, will enter into any communication with any entrant regarding this Contest, nor will entries be acknowledged.
5. JUDGING: The winners will be selected by a panel of judges selected by Quickrelease.tv, and will be based on the following judging criteria: originality (25%), relevance to contest theme (25%), aesthetic appeal (25%), and creative presentation (25%). In the event of a tie, the judges will select the entrant who received the highest score for its “originality”.
6. GRAND PRIZE: One Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a Shimano Alfine groupset.
7. GENERAL: All taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specified are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. By participating, entrants agree: [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and Contest Administrator, which shall be final in all respects relating to the Contest; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Contest Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Contest or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, copyright, trademark, defamation or invasion of privacy.
No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part.
8. WINNER LIST: To receive the winners name, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by Sepember 28th, 2007, to: Quickrelease.tv, Benton Bridge Cottage, Jesmond Dene, Newcastle on Tyne NE7 7DA, United Kingdom
Sponsor: Shimano Europe
Contest Administrator: Quickrelease.tv, Benton Bridge Cottage, Jesmond Dene, Newcastle on Tyne NE7 7DA, United Kingdom
Contest URLs: http://quickrelease.tv/?p=39 http://www.youtube.com/group/BicycleAdCompetition
The competition closing date is 30th August 2007 (the first day of Eurobike, Friedrichshafen) and the winner will be announced on 26th September (during Interbike, Las Vegas).
I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE